The Action Schools! BC Support Team distributes an eNews to keep administrators and teacher contacts at registered schools, superintendents, key district contacts, and health promoters up-to-date on initiative activities and best practices, and promote new or upcoming opportunities. The eNews is distributed every two months.
Healthy Together Newsletters
The Action Schools! BC Healthy Together Newsletters are designed for schools to integrate into their own monthly family newsletters that they send home. The newsletters help encourage healthy living while having fun with family and friends.
- Embracing Tradition - Aboriginal Wellness Perspectives
- Physical Literacy
- Self-Regulation - Physical activities and mindful eating
- September - Waste-less lunch & super snacks
- October - Healthy celebrations & make your own pizza
- November - Winter activities & squash soup
- December - Healthy gift ideas
- January - Sharing meal time & winter tag games
- February - Brain boosting food & activities
- March - Balanced breakfasts & get skipping
- April - After dinner physical activity & veggie pasta
- May - Home grown food, frisbee fun & kale chips
- June - Summer weather activities & picnic ideas